Wednesday, January 02, 2008

All About Me Today






Today was good - after my 2pm shower - I ventured out into the frigid air for a "ME" day.

I went to Rosedale and spoiled myself. I bought shoes at DSW - both pair for $42!!!



















Then I went to Bath & Body Works and got some of my old Cinnabon Shower gel and some new Melon stuff. . .still on the lookout for Cinnabon Temptations Lotion. (so if you see some - pick me up some - and I'll pay ya back! :)















After I was feeling properly spoiled - I stopped at the Quarry for movies and dinner. I did the "Rent 3 get the 4th Free" thing - so it will take me a couple of days - but so far so good in my choices! :)

With movies in hand, I walked next door to LeeAnn Chin - for some Sesame & Mogolian Chicken and Noodles.

Puppies and I have been chillaxin on the couch watching movies all night - (Yeah - and Vanhtha got movies the other night too - so I actually only watched ONE of mine - and one of his tonight.)

2nd week of Vacation going well so far!

8 comments:

jb said...

what the heck is scrabulous?

Carrie said...

Scrabble game on Facebook

Mama Kautz said...

very cool shoes...:::jealous:::

I will look for the lotion when we venture to the mall tomorrow

jb said...

cute shoes but not winter ready

Carrie said...

Oh - like you should talk about winter-ready shoes Ms. Rocketdog-tennies-in-the-snow!!

Anonymous said...

Very cute shoes and about time you spent some of your hard earned cash on pampering yourself! Way to go Care Bear

Cousin Heidi

Mama Kautz said...

my B&B was out of your lotion but we are now in route to Seattle I may find some there. I thought that on the shoes too but heck a sale is a sale

Mendy said...

Hi KIWI,

How r u?

You sure spoil urself!

Mendy