Monday, March 17, 2008

A Birthday, Taxes, & Me Time

Well - today's officially Day 1 of my week off - and I've already kicked-ass in the "getting things done" department. And yes, I really am going to try and blog every day of my break - so here goes!

1. Slept in til about 8am - slowly showered and got dressed, ran some errands (including copying and picking up photos for a scrapbook I'm working on), got coffees for me & Jaime, then headed over to Alice's house.

2. Watched Alice while Vanhtha did his taxes and Jaime ran into work. Then I took my turn and got my taxes filed after Jaime got back home.

3. Joined friend Andrea at Lifetime Fitness - to begin a week of free trial - but signed up anyway - cuz I knew I was going to anyway. We just did some time on the treadmill - but HEY - it's 20 more minutes of activity than I normally would have done!

4. Went tanning.

5. Joined Vanhtha and friend Bridget at Macaroni Grill for steak dinner to celebrate V's birthday!! Happy Birthday!! Here's a photo of V and Bridget as the singing waiter surprises the birthday boy with chocolate cake and a serenade!



6. FOUND! and purchased a Nike swimsuit - as aforementioned friend Andrea is totally into the Aqua class at Lifetime - so was VERY needed - and hey - the last swimsuit I purchased was 3 years ago - so - I've justified it! :)

7. And now I'm home - thinking of doing a load of laundry - but maybe not. . the couch is calling . . the frozen yogurt and raspberries I got yesterday are also calling. . . so we'll see! I could totally just crash tho too! :) . . Dontcha just LOVE vacation!?!?!

5 comments:

Lonny Unitus said...

what's vacation?

Jon N. said...

It's Tuesday. Where's the post?

jb said...

ditto to Bongo - it is 3:06 - post already :)

Anonymous said...

Now it's 6:24pm and we are still waiting for the Tuesday post! bwahahahahahahah

LRH2

Grandpa Jerome said...

Thanks for the posts, We love them.

You deserve the break and vacation and we both Love you,

Mom & Dad