Saturday, March 22, 2008

A Day of Scrapbookin'

Simple Saturday. . . ahhh. . where did the Spring Break go?? EEK.

1. Started early at the gym - after I SHOVELED the sidewalk in front of my house - and my neighbor's house - WHERE IS SPRING?!?!?!?

2. Ran to Archivers for more supplies - headed home to shower.

3. Jaymie joined me for a quiet afternoon of scrappin'.

4. Heidi came over in the afternoon to kill time between activities (and to watch Scott Baio finale) - turns out her dinner plans sort of fizzled - so I made teriyaki salmon (bought it already seasoned) and sweet potato fries. Pretty darn good if I do say so myself!!

5. As Heidi left - I headed out too - of course I had some errands to do - and tomorrow being Easter - no shops will be open (right?) - went to Alice's - I guess she made me an Easter Egg!! We sat on the kitchen floor visiting for a bit - but when it was time for me to leave - she didn't want me to take the egg. :) Oh well, there's a cute egg with "Carrie" on it in Alice's basket! Then on to my Target/Rainbow run.

6. Did a TAD more layout type stuff at home -but mostly chilled and watched TV - and of course - fell asleep - (so yes, I'm totally cheating and blogging this Sunday morning) tee hee hee.

3 comments:

Grandpa Jerome said...

It's great to fall asleep in front of the TV, I do it all time, almost every day, but it makes Mom mad, she just tells me to go to bed. But she falls asleep in front of the TV sometimes too.

Alice keeping the egg is OK, eggs are high in cholesterol anyway.

Happy Easter!

Dad

Mama Kautz said...

I WISH I could fall asleep in front of the tv.....oh well my days will come
Glad you are getting some good scrapping time in....I haven't been to a scrap store in ages...

Happy Easter!

Anonymous said...

Chica, where is the picture of the Infamous Alice Easter Egg? I wanna seeeeee! Love ya! Heidi