Sunday, March 16, 2008

Last Weekend

Ok - so I haven't had much to blog about - this past week was last one before spring break (which started FRIDAY 3:25pm!!) Yay!

But last weekend, I did take Alice up to Sue and Bob's for dinner - and got some cute shots. All of Sue's grandkids were there - so Alice had a blast. Caleb and Alice enjoyed Green Sherbet in a cone!! (eek!) Here are the adorable shots.




So - I'm on vacation - with plans to hang with Alice, friends, work on a scrapbook . . . maybe enjoy a book whilst hanging out at Caribou - yeah - it's time for some catch-up and relaxing. I'll try to keep you posted with my low-key week!

:) Carrie

2 comments:

Lonny Unitus said...

she didn't eat that whole thing, did she???

Carrie said...

Of course not! What kind of auntie do you think I am?!?!?! I took my turns licking - she couldn't keep up with the melting . . and also in the biting off of the cone . . .