Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

Ok - so we're just hours away to going back to work - but to fulfill my promise of blogging every day of my break:



HAPPY EASTER, DAMMIT!





Jon and Genevieve invited me to join them as they hosted the clan for Easter. Thanks for that - I had a blast! Jon and Genevieve put on a great spread - and everyone helped out to come up with this great table!!



We had ham, turkey, mashed potatoes, cheesy potatoes, potato salad, baked beans, asparagus, broccoli salad, wild rice salad, green jello salad . . and buns/pickles/olives . . . . (not to mention the apps and desserts - hello Southwest Eggrolls and Raspberry Cha Cha(???)!!)

Anyway - it was tons of fun - and a great way to spend my last day of vacation!

Roll Call:




Our Hosts - Jon . . . . .


. . . and Genevieve


Zach & Kelsey


Abby, Michele, Heidi


Mary Joy & Greg


Me and Julie




PS - Of course - I stopped over to see Alice's haul tonight - and Lonny & Jaime fed me homemade pizza! Hazzah!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a HOT LOOKING FAMILY! Every pic turned out great CareBear! You Rock!

LRH2

Jon N. said...

I don't think it's legal to put up so many pictures of beautiful people on one website.

You should charge a membership fee.