Friday, December 11, 2009

2009 Pierogi/Cabbage Roll Making


Alice went a little nuts with the flour . . .

Another great evening with my Polish Cousins! Mom and Dad flew in late Wednesday night - so we planned our annual cooking event for Friday. Most people came - but Uncle Jim couldn't make it, and cousin Jamie was very much missed - however - food needed making. I made sloppy joes to keep our energy up - every Nordin brought a veggie tray :) :) - and Jill. . . . yum. . . I'm still loving your Harry and David dip you brought!! I'm totally addicted! :) I love this event every year - and love hanging out with some of my best friends. . my cousins and my brother! :)

And here's who came to hang out:




Jon, Gen, Pen


Dad & his big sister :)


Uncle Greg and Auntie Mary Joy


Penelope (aka Randy from A Christmas Story) ready to go home


Cousins (plus a cranky L3)


Miss Alice - showing off her flour-covered sleeves


2nd Cousins (minus Penelope - who had to get home early)


The (original) Little Red Hens (god, I hate this picture)

2 comments:

Heideldy Deideldy said...

Yay for an efficient update and I LOVE the LRH picture with your hard working look (aka bobby pinned hair)! You are always cute LRH3

jb said...

wonder why I looo so tan? must be the makeup...and you are freakin adorable