Monday, December 21, 2009

Becky's Shower



So - it's the cutest thing. Our 7th graders (on. their. own.) planned, organized, and shopped! to have a surprise baby shower for Becky! They pooled their money - and two of them went out shopping.


They brought in snacks!


One even made this adorable cake!


(I pitched in with pizzas . . .


and a few shower games . . like guess which chocolate that is in the diaper? how many tp squares can fit around Mrs. A? how many paperclips can you get out of this bowl of rice with a blindfold on?)



It was a fun time - and the kids were really proud of themselves!

(I love my job) :)

2 comments:

Melissa said...

Super cute!!! I bet she loved it!

Heideldy Deideldy said...

I totally should have been a teacher. That is awesome Carrie, that you posted this and I got to see some of your kids!