Sunday, December 27, 2009

Movie #2 - Up In The Air

Continuing with the coolest Christmas gift (24 movies at AMC)!!

So - I plan to blog about the 24 movies that I will see at AMC this year! Before 2009 is even over - I'm already on to #2!

Up In The Air

Julie and I planned to go to this Sunday Matinee. We couldn't get together early enough - so we thought we'd make the 4:something show. Did you know that movies after 4pm on a Sunday are no longer matinee?? Yeah - so we paid wAY too much for this movie. (minues the $5 I used from my GIFT!) :)

And did you also know that the price of snacks also change depending what time of day you're there??

So - the movie was good. If you noticed - I chose the original movie poster for the picture for this entry. I like that the IMAGE of George Clooney isn't prominent here. However, he did a great job - and so did Twilight star Anna Kendrick! (earned her some award nominations!)

No spoilers here . . but I was impressed with the ending - even tho it was not what I was expecting. :D


Grade for the Movie = A
Grade for the Experience = C-

1 comment:

Melissa said...

I can't wait to see this. We need to get a babysitter soon! There are so many movies I want to see!