Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve @ Bob and Sue's


Nothing says "Merry Christmas" like posing in front of the tree!



Lots of pics to share - so I'll keep this brief :) It's kind of become a tradition that I crash Bob and Sue's Christmas with their kids - as I don't have an "other" - and Grandma and Grandpa come down - so it's win-win - for ME at least! :) AND - I tend to bring food (pierogi and cabbage rolls) - so they usually let me in! Let me tell you how much fun Christmas is with kids running all over the place - and this house is FILLING up with grandkids!! And now for the photos. . . .





Getting ready for dinner. . .




Some people just like to sit around looking adorable before dinner. . .







The kid table. . .


The grown-up tables. . .




Hannah's not too sure about me yet. . . :)


ask Heather about the "smelly balls" she got for Christmas . . .


Jeff & Bridget
Cece & Ole


Matt & Sarah
Paige & Kyla


John & Heather
& Leah


Chris & Katie
Caleb & Hannah


The Whole Gang


Bob and Sue's bunch - Cece & Kyla, Hannah, Caleb, Leah & Paige


Grandma and Grandpa with their "Christenson Greats"

No comments: